Saturday 16 January 2010

Sheffield Legends: Sean Bean

Today I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to photograph the well known actor Sean Bean. As a kid who avidly watched Sharpe and Goldeneye it was pretty cool to meet someone that I had grown up following on television. The reason for him being in Sheffield was to be inducted into Sheffield's Walk of Fame, joining a host of other local icons including Jarvis Cocker, Seb Coe, Gordon Banks and Deff Leppard.

I thought it would be rude not to enquire about any possible Sharpe episodes in the future - he said he was currently reading scripts and that something may be filmed in the future.















4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The pictures are good too! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. My name is Govi and I run A Sean Bean website, wwww.themightybean.com

    Would you allow me to post a few of your pictures, with of course the link, full credits and tour profile?

    Govi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures - I know a friend of mine who runs a website dedicated to Sean would love to have copies. Would that be possible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for the comments.

    If you would like to use the images then contact me on adamgray1@gmail.com

    Adam

    ReplyDelete